Recycling Collection and Processing
Niagara Recycling has been processing residential recyclable materials recovered in the Niagara Region for over 35 years and also provides collection and processing services to over 350 industrial, commercial and institutional establishments in the Region.
Niagara Recycling’s dual stream recycling collection services are available to any industrial, commercial and institutional establishments in the Niagara Region. This service includes the provision of 95 gallon carts for storing and collection of recyclables. Niagara Recycling provides recycling collection at a reasonable cost to organizations of all sizes.
Our all-inclusive fee includes the use of recycling totes and pickup and processing of material on a weekly, biweekly, monthly or call-in basis. Niagara Recycling also offers baling equipment to company’s who produce significant volumes of recyclable materials such as corrugated cardboard and plastic film.
Confidential Document Destruction
Niagara Recycling has provided secure document shredding services to businesses and residents of the Niagara Region for more than 16 years.
Niagara Recycling is now certified by the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) and is now one of the only Niagara based companies that offers on-site NAID certified confidential document destruction.
Onsite Secure Shredding Service
- Regular interval, weekly, biweekly, monthly or one-time secure on-site shredding service based on customer requirements.
- Mobile shredding vehicle equipped with destruction equipment and security cameras.
- Provision of secure, locked shredding totes or executive consoles suitable to an office environment.
- NAID Certified mobile service provider who maintains the principles of the National Association of Information Destruction
- Certificate of Destruction signed and issued specifying customer name, amount of material and date of destruction
- Shredded documents are processed and shipped to mills for manufacturing into new products
Confidential Document Drop-Off
Niagara Recycling accepts confidential documents for destruction at our facility Monday to Friday between 8:00AM – 4:30PM. The price is per box and based on the size of a typical banker’s box. No appointment is necessary:
- 6 boxes or less can be brought directly to our front office at 4935 Kent Ave, Niagara Falls.
- 6 or more boxes must be taken to the scale at the drop off depot at 5030 Montrose Rd, Niagara Falls.
- A Non-NAID Certificate of destruction is issued for confidential documents dropped off at our facility.
- Please contact us for current pricing.